WARNING: THIS SITE CONTAINS ADULT HUMOR AND THEMES.
By entering or using any of StickyDrama’s services, you agree to our Terms of Service listed below.
1. StickyDrama is an online tabloid offering WordPress-powered news publishing services. These services features staff writing as well as anonymous user-submitted publications following internet celebrities or “e-celebs” on social networking sites. While not pornographic, our services contain adult humor and themes, and are not intended for users under 18 years of age.
2. StickyDrama does not encourage nor tolerate harassment and will delete contact information such as phone numbers and home addresses. Our users are asked to confine their commentary to this site alone, and not to contact the subjects of posts published on this site. Posting your comments and criticisms here is your First Amendment right; contacting someone, in particular contacting them repeatedly, can be harassment.
3. StickyDrama is in no way affiliated with social networking sites such as Myspace, Stickam, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr and Buzznet.
4. StickyDrama utilizes various scripts and third-party services, both to improve the quality of our service and to accrue advertising revenue. Your use of this site implies your acceptance of these Terms, and specifically authorizes the aforementioned scripts and services to interact with any other online sessions active or cookies present on your internet browser and computer.
5. StickyDrama posts are written for entertainment purposes only, and can be partially or entirely works of fiction or satire.
6. StickyDrama reserves the right, but does not assume the duty, to monitor or screen content posted, published, uploaded to or otherwise placed on this site by third parties, namely registered users, unregistered users or commenters. We furthermore reserve the right to remove content that, in our sole discretion, does not comply with these Terms, or for any other reason, or for no reason at all. In general, we do not remove content that does not violate neither California nor federal law.
NEVERTHELESS, if you have reason to believe that content or a post published on this site should be removed, please email a link of the offending post to email@example.com and explain your reasoning.
7. StickyDrama is not liable for the actions of third parties—namely unregistered users, registered users, and commenters of our services—under USC Title 18 § 230, also known as the Communications Decency Act. Furthermore, as an internet service provider StickyDrama cannot reveal any information about a post’s author or publisher per USC Title 18 § 2702, also known as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, which prevents internet service providers from revealing information about their users without a subpoena, court order or search warrant.
8. StickyDrama may not be used to infringe any trademark, servicemark or copyright. If you are a mark or copyright owner and believe that your intellectual property is being infringed by a third party through our services, send an email of the infringing post to firstname.lastname@example.org and your marks or copyrighted material will be removed. StickyDrama’s copyright agent and agent for service of process is Christopher Stone.
9. StickyDrama may not generally be used to publish nude images or videos (“n00dz”) unless the n00dz depict a public figure, limited purpose public figure, or an individual involved in a public scandal whose date of birth is publicly known and who has attained at least 18 years of age. In this regard, publication of n00dz is within our sole discretion.
10. StickyDrama is a registered trademark of Elite Imaging Concepts, LLC (EIC).